great! cover scent!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great! cover scent!!

You need to check out this cover scent!!! This is the best stuff that I have used!!!

I would have to agree!!!

Comment

The bottle I have has lasted a while. But I need to get some more.

Comment

Really?

Comment

Not trying to bash, but can you explain why you consider this the best over others on the market?

Comment

I consider buck candy to be the best cover scent on the market. Once you get your deer used to eating it. All you have to do is open a jug of it in your stand, and they come running. So, not only does it cover your human scent, it also lures deer that have eaten it before in to your setup.

Comment

that stuff is kinda exspensive cosidering you can get three huge jugs of dead down wond for one of those little bottles. to me dead down wind is the best I've had deer walk right under my stand with tge wind to my back

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1234 View Post
                that stuff is kinda exspensive cosidering you can get three huge jugs of dead down wond for one of those little bottles. to me dead down wind is the best I've had deer walk right under my stand with tge wind to my back

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android
                X2

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                  I consider buck candy to be the best cover scent on the market. Once you get your deer used to eating it. All you have to do is open a jug of it in your stand, and they come running. So, not only does it cover your human scent, it also lures deer that have eaten it before in to your setup.
                  I'm trying BC this year. I have mixed it with corn and filled a couple of feeders with it the last 2 trips. Gonna mix a dose and use it in our road feeder the mornings before hunts and hopefully draw them in. That stuff smells good...I can smell it in my stand 100 yards away when my feeder goes off.

Comment

Hmmm... following

Comment

Working...
                    X