Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new React 1 single pin 100 yard sight from Trophy Ridge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noflyzone View Post
    this will be my next sight.

I love this technology.
    What exactly is the smart pin technology? I looked but didn't see a real good explanation on the website.

Comment

Nevermind. I found out what I was wondering on the TR website. I will take a hard look at this sight but I really like my HHA.
      Last edited by CletusBodeen; 09-26-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

I was going to move up to the React 5 pin from the Cypher 5 Micro. I think I may be switching to a single pin now. That is just too cool!

Comment

That's pretty cool

Comment

Awesome!! I'll have to get my hands on one of these sights

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
              What exactly is the smart pin technology? I looked but didn't see a real good explanation on the website.
              Basically, you sight in your 20 yard pin by moving the housing. Then, you sight one more distance using a master knob that spreads the pins out exponentially. A quarter turn only moves your 30 yard pin a hair, but your 60 yard pin/mark moves considerably. When the other distance is dialed in, you have essentially set a pin gap. The sight uses that gap to calculate how fast your shooting, and what the gaps for the others should be. Its basic mathematics. Think about a parabola. An arrow is a projectile, so it follows that trajectory. The react finds point A and point B (2 distances), and the calculations are built into the spacing. I have the React 5, and it is a dream, works exactly as advertised. My only concern with the 1 is that it looks big, and the 5 isn't the lightest around. I would love to test one on my bow to feel the weight of it, but the concept and look are spot on. Would love to get my hands on one!

Hope this helped explain it! To be honest, the best way to explain it is to actually show it/watch it work. Then it really makes sense. There's a few youtube vids of them and others showing how it works.

Comment

I am placing an order tomorrow. I tested the React 5 when it first came out and it performs great. Revolutionary! I just needed more range hunting out west. The React 1 is a game changer!

Comment

Great...looks like i'll be getting another new sight this year.

Comment

I tried looking these up and saw them on Amazon and Wal-Mart for under $60. This is their older model I suppose?

How is the older model(Alpha 1) compare to the new React 1?

Comment

Link:

Comment

Pretty nice setup

Comment

Has anyone bought the React 1 yet? I inquired on a dealer in my area who has them.

Comment

I love my single pin sights. But good lord at the moving parts on that sucker!

Also did you notice Brian Quaka was not shooting a Whisker B?!

Comment

dang! awesome sight, but lots of moving parts. id be willing to bet they cost a shiney nickel too..

Comment

This sight looks like it will preform great!

What's the deal with all the gold on trophy ridge tho....

Can we get it in black?

Comment

Working...
                                X