Ramcats and Tightspot Quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramcats and Tightspot Quiver

Okay maybe its just me, but is there some sort of magical way to make them work with a tightspot?

I have tried loading them in the 1 3 5 spots, with no other broadheads loaded in. No matter how hard I try, I wind up snagging them in the quiver hood. It kinda freaks me out, with it being this close to the season and all to be having this issue, but I cant get the #1 arrow removed without the blades folding forwards.

I'm no expert, but the thought of a ramcat blade being loose on the shot makes me uneasy...

contact tight spot they have awesome customer service

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Sounds like they made the tight spot a little too tight up top. From the way it sounds, I believe that quiver might just be too tight for those blades. If it were me, this close to season, I would go buy another quiver or find some alternative until next week when you have more time to mess with it.

Comment

A quiver that fits the Ramcats just fine and made by a good ol' Texas boy is EW Bateman. He makes an 8 arrow bow mounted quiver along with an 8 arrow hip quiver. Lots of other accessories also. EW Bateman & Company.

Comment

They just changed the inside of the hood this year from a soft foam to a hard rubber. If you have a 2013 model they may be able to send u one of last years foam inserts. The soft foam should fit anything... I think

Comment

Thats common with lots of quivers they are just a large cut. I push mine up to where just the very tip hangs out

Comment

Working...
            X