No announcement yet.

CBE Sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a 3pin trek hybrid all green pins because the eye is more sensitive to green light. I will post some picture later

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

I'm looking to switch to a single pin after the season is over and the CBE TEK Hybrid in the brown cerakote is on the wish list

Comment

Here are a few pics the lighe get super bright.

Comment

K A looking rig Bisquick! Thanks for posting the pics.

Comment

Thanks rascal71 I love it the bow is a 13 Elite hunter which is one of just a couple I could draw. Because I have had 5 shoulder surgeries. And this sight is so versatile. You can adjust every thing on this sight and it is movable so my botem pin will be my 40-100 yard pin

Comment

I wound up finding a D340 BNIB. If I hadn't have found it, I would have gone with the '13 Hunter. It's a slick bow. I feel your pain with the shoulder. I'm just waiting on my bonus check so I can get mine rigged up.

Comment

That cerakote sight is sick! Where did you order it from?

Comment

Cinnamon Creek Archery

Comment

I got mine from S&S archery online.

Comment

Very nice Bisquick. I'm sure you will like the sight. I like all my CBE's. The light will really make it work for you I believe. Congrats.

Comment

The sight is sick you can adjust every aspect of the sight.

Comment

Just ordered a TEK Hybrid single pin in the cerakote brown, can't wait to try it out

Comment

You will love it you can adjust every thing on the sight.

Comment

Working...
                            X