Blob target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blob target

Any place to buy one within a couple hours of Tyler?

The last time I looked at them I want to say they sell them at one of the archery shops in Lake Charles, LA. It has been a while so I'm not sure if that is still an option.

Comment

They will ship them to you . That's how I got mine . Just wish I could get the biggest one they made .

Comment

Do these targets work well with broad heads and field points????

Comment

You'll blow an o ring removing arrows if your not careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxisman View Post
            Curious about this also

Comment

I have heard they do, can be hard to remove arrows at first but gets easier after they have been shot a bit.

I have a couple of bag targets, needing something mainly for broadheads.

Shipping is probably high as they weigh a good bit from what reviews I have read.

Comment

For me, mine works well for both, but I use mine strictly for BH's. Many times, the original website will offer free shipping, that is how I got mine.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  I have heard they do, can be hard to remove arrows at first but gets easier after they have been shot a bit.

I have a couple of bag targets, needing something mainly for broadheads.

Shipping is probably high as they weigh a good bit from what reviews I have read.
                  Yes they work well with all tip types. Mine is 3 yrs old and I shoot almost everyday and it is still in great shape. If you move around on the target and don't shoot the same spot with your broad heads it will last a long time. Bob Lee archery has two that have been at the shop for several years and you can hardly tell they have been shot, but there is no telling how many arrows have been in them. Great target if you cam get a hold of one. Mine is the bigger one its 36"x36"

Clay

Comment

Whats the cost?

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                      Whats the cost?
                      The 24"x24"x10" is $140

Comment

The 24"x24"x10" is $140
                        Man they sure have gone up. When I got mine I think it was around $80 for that size. I've had mine I think for 3+ years and I only use it primarily as a broadhead target. Still stopping arrows but it does have a couple of spots that I will get a pass through. The target has 1000's of shots into it with broadheads and was more then worth the price I paid for it. When the target was new, field tips were tough to pull out but broadheads are not bad at all.

I will buy another one when this one is done.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                          Man they sure have gone up. When I got mine I think it was around $80 for that size. I've had mine I think for 3+ years and I only use it primarily as a broadhead target. Still stopping arrows but it does have a couple of spots that I will get a pass through. The target has 1000's of shots into it with broadheads and was more then worth the price I paid for it. When the target was new, field tips were tough to pull out but broadheads are not bad at all.

I will buy another one when this one is done.
                          with you on the $80 mines 5 years old
                          it's a great target and if i get a couple more years out of it (broadhead and field tip use) it may pay off to buy another but $140 sure is a lot for recycled carpet glue

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
                            with you on the $80 mines 5 years old
                            it's a great target and if i get a couple more years out of it (broadhead and field tip use) it may pay off to buy another but $140 sure is a lot for recycled carpet glue
                            Carpet glue or carpet backing foam?

If I knew what it was you could probably build one pretty cheap

Comment

Working...
                            X