Left handed shooters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left handed shooters...

Always wondered this....when buying bow sights are there left hand-specific sights? Or is it all the same?

Both. Some companies make left handed sights and some sights can be reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Both. Some companies make left handed sights and some sights can be reversed.
      ^^^^^This

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I bought a reversible sight a couple of years ago. Still havent figured out how to actually reverse it. I just mounted it upside down. Looks ghetto but it works.

Comment

Generally the sights that are hand specific are micro adjust or something along that.

Comment

If you mount A right handed sight on a left handed bow, the level will be on the top. Some will allow the level to be relocated to either location so it can be mounted on either a right or left handed bow.

The more expensive sights are specific to right or left hand because the level is permanently mounted in the housing.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                If you mount A right handed sight on a left handed bow, the level will be on the top. Some will allow the level to be relocated to either location so it can be mounted on either a right or left handed bow.

The more expensive sights are specific to right or left hand because the level is permanently mounted in the housing.
                X2

Comment

im a lefty, you can get left hand specific sights, some makers like tru glo and axiom you can reverse them then remove the level and put it on the bottom most of the time that is what i do as usually if i want a left hand specific i have to order on line the majority of bowshops ive visited dont have alot as far as left handed sights ive just learned to get tu glo and adapt them to left hand

Comment

My Axcel sight was able to be swapped until I had the pins re-done.

Comment

Working...
                    X