• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gameover17 View Post
    Rage
    Not if she's only pulling 40lbs.

Comment

She is not hunting. I am the one hunting. She is the one who bought me the bow. hahaha

Comment

I just got me some NAP killzones, but before deer season i might have to test them, shawackers and if i can find some of the slick trick expandables i love to try them out... Wife bought you a bow? Sounds like you got yourself a good one lol... If you don't mind getting off topic what did you end up getting.

Comment

She bought me a Mathews Creed

Comment

Originally posted by mattfox View Post
            She bought me a Mathews Creed

Sounds like a good woman!

Comment

I don't know what I'd do if my woman got me a new bow... Prolly have to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxisman View Post
                I don't know what I'd do if my woman got me a new bow... Prolly have to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming!
                Right!!!!

Comment

What about the G5 T3 does anyone have anything to say about them?

Comment

Slick Tricks fly just like field tips out of my Hoyt

Comment

G5 Carbon fly like field tips and are durable. Also have preseason tips that help you tune it.

Comment

NAP spitfires. No Orings, no sloppy play in the blades and open EVERY time!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
                          NAP spitfires. No Orings, no sloppy play in the blades and open EVERY time!
                          Not having an oring is so over rated.

Comment

Nothing wrong with Muzzy 100gr's. They aren't the latest invention but they work. I have shot about 75 animals with standard 3 blade Muzzy's over the years. When I do my job they do theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by LWolken View Post
                              Nothing wrong with Muzzy 100gr's. They aren't the latest invention but they work. I have shot about 75 animals with standard 3 blade Muzzy's over the years. When I do my job they do theirs.
                              I have to agree. For close to 12 years you couldn't drag me away from my ol Muzzy 145 on my heavy stuff or my Muzzy 90 on my speed rig.

Comment

There are many quality broadheads these days, it basically comes down to personal preference. Any quality SHARP broadhead will kill when placed right. I personally like G5 montecs, this season I am going to give Rage Hypodermics a try as well. I am not a fan of the original Rages, too weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X