No announcement yet.

Fletching jig.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A huge thanks to all that are helping. I have a couple jigs coming a bit late but we decided after those come, we are putting on a whole archery weekend at camp and we will be using all jigs and stuff donated at one activity station to teach girls how to refletch thier own arrows. Tomorrow we will be using what has already arrived to do repairs on some of the arrows. Then all the instructors will have our fun time. All of us just getting together to shoot the rest of the day after repairs are done. Thanks again bunches guys. Your rewards will be coming soon.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I know how you feel. The gentleman in charge of the archery classes for Tarleton University ask if we could repai some of their arrows. I agreed to take them home when they brought them in and do the work at night on my time (I was helping out at the local archery shop in Stephenville). They brought in 60 dozen on Wednesday morning and said they really did need them by Monday morning. I have a bunch of 4" vanes if you can use them. Just PM me an addy and I will get them to you.

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
          I know how you feel. The gentleman in charge of the archery classes for Tarleton University ask if we could repai some of their arrows. I agreed to take them home when they brought them in and do the work at night on my time (I was helping out at the local archery shop in Stephenville). They brought in 60 dozen on Wednesday morning and said they really did need them by Monday morning. I have a bunch of 4" vanes if you can use them. Just PM me an addy and I will get them to you.
          Got them today. You were more than generous. Thank you. They will go to great use.

Comment

Thank you everyone. Yall have really gone out of your way for these girlscouts. Will post some pics soon.

Comment

Ok. Huge thanks again to all who donated stuff and helped out or girlscout archery program. All the stuff got put to great use this past weekend. We let girls fletch arrows etc. lots of cool color paterns came out of all the vanes donated. Our girlscout/JOAD weekend was a hit. Other than me and my daughter having to leave early. My daughter got overheated and dehydrated. We ended up in the er. She is ok now and looking foreward to the next JOAD shoot. Will post pics when they all get uploaded. Thanks again everyone.

Comment

Here are a few pics I took
                Attached Files

Comment

For those that helped with fletching jigs and vanes etc, its girlscout cookie time! I will be contacting you to find out what cookies you like so I can send em to ya.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X