Suggestions for a bow mounted quiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions for a bow mounted quiver

I'm looking to get a quiver for my new mission ballistic. My bow is in the lost camp AT and I'm hoping to get something that matches. What do y'all suggest?

Truglo has equipment in your bows camo. Just saw some earlier. Wasn't able to see the quivers but they have more stabs than the one you have in it as well. And I've recently noticed that alot of accessories come in alot more patterns, just certain big box stores only sale them in a few patterns. I'll show ya at work Thursday.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375853768.700243.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	24228491
      Here's a Treelimb Quiver in Lost AT
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375853793.311343.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	24228492
      And another in Lost

Treelimb Premium Quivers are among the quietest and strongest quivers ever designed. Available in 3 and 5 arrow models, the Premium Series Bowquivers feature a Quick Detach Mounting System and are equipped with a Tension Lock System for a quiet, secure attachment to the bow. These quivers accept both mechanical and fixed-blade broadheads, and the built-in Treelimb Hanger allows bowhunters to hang the quivers next to them in their treestands.

They are expensive as far as quivers go, but they are top notch and they'll match perfectly.

Comment

Cool deal, thanks guys. See ya Thursday jeremy

Comment

I like my Tightspot. They have them in Lost Camo, but I can't say I've ever seen them in Lost AT. Might be worth checking tho.

Comment

FTWMEDIC,

Please do not buy a quiver just because of a specific camo pattern. Buy a quiver because it gets the job done and more. There are lots of good quivers out there and in my opinion, the best is Tight Spot. I will not dive into the reasons TS is “the” quiver to buy, you can research that for yourself. A TS not only holds your arrows but it will actually help your shooting or it did for me.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Okiehunter View Post
              FTWMEDIC,

Please do not buy a quiver just because of a specific camo pattern. Buy a quiver because it gets the job done and more. There are lots of good quivers out there and in my opinion, the best is Tight Spot. I will not dive into the reasons TS is “the” quiver to buy, you can research that for yourself. A TS not only holds your arrows but it will actually help your shooting or it did for me.

Rick
              The pattern isn't the only thing I'm looking at, it's just a plus if it's a good quiver that comes in the matching pattern

Comment

Tight spot is the best i've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by 4-fletch View Post
                  Tight spot is the best i've ever had.
                  This. They are pricy. But the difference between this pricy quiver and other pricy quivers is that is offers alot of actual functinality.

Comment

As above, tight spot is the best. You will pay more for it but I bet you enjoy shooting your bow a lot more with the quiver on if you go the tight spot way. Most others feel like a brick strapped to the side of the bow if you ask me.

Comment

I liked the basic Q5 quiver that came on my last bow, an Assassin. So much I've been looking for a black one for my Mathews.

Comment

I've always been a fan of kwikee quivers...

Comment

Originally posted by Fla Hunter View Post
                          I've always been a fan of kwikee quivers...
                          Wonderful quivers. I had one for over 10 years and it never failed me.

Comment

Originally posted by K86 View Post
                            I like my Tightspot. They have them in Lost Camo, but I can't say I've ever seen them in Lost AT. Might be worth checking tho.
                            X2

Comment

Apex has all the function of a tightspot for quite a bit less.. That's what I went with this year

Comment

Working...
                              X