Bullet point or field point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullet point or field point

I got my 82nd airborn prety much tuned. Starting to stack arrows. over time I have robinhooded 6 arrows. Not with this bow yet(knock on wood). Is it better to go to bullet points to avoid destroying more arrows? At this time I am shooting 100grn field points. Please give me your thoughts. Thanks.

I've done it with both of them. I shoot whatever I can find for my axis arrows.

Comment

robin hooding arrows can get expensive ..I use pin nocks and haven't ruined a 20$ arrow yet...I do blow off the nocks but they are cheap...Just my 2 cents

Comment

i think i would just start aiming at different points on the target. it is a little harder to see your groupings that way tho...

Comment

Aim at different spots. Duh.

Comment

I want stacked arrows. I plan to start shooting 3d with Xenarcher. Shooting a five spot is ok but doesnt really show groupings. That is why I am asking. I am already stacking 3 sometimes4. I shoot ics hunter 340s. Not the most expensive but when you live paycheck to paycheck $12 each is.

Comment

Bullet points will not make them any less destructive than with field tips. If you are going to stack in groups, then you should account for damage and loss. The easier low cost solution is to shoot a two arrow pair at different locations in the target, focusing on how close to a very small spot they are.

Comment

Working...
              X