Anything else?

Originally posted by Tree Phantom View Post
    EZ7
    70 lb
    30 dl
    28" total arrow
    100 tip
    Anything else?
    I shoot the carbon express maxima hunter 350's with great success with my last two Mathews bows (Drenalin/Heli'm). Same set up @ 70/30. Fixed Broadheads/Field Tips have same POI. Extremely happy with that spine.

Comment

I have been playing with the Easton Dangerous Game
      both with 250 and 300 spine
      I am leaning towards the 300

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
        I shoot the carbon express maxima hunter 350's with great success with my last two Mathews bows (Drenalin/Heli'm). Same set up @ 70/30. Fixed Broadheads/Field Tips have same POI. Extremely happy with that spine.
        I have been using the maxima blue streak 350 for the past two years. Good arrow, pigs are hard on them.

Comment

My z7 liked a weak spine (250 CE) and a high nock point.

Comment

I shoot a 300 with a 30" arrow.
            340 would work

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
              Mine have the same POI, if I only use
              ------ montec G5

Comment

Originally posted by Tree Phantom View Post
                Mine have the same POI, if I only use
                ------ montec G5
                Good point. I never said what head I was pairing it with, but I use the slick trick mag 100gr.

Comment

I have tried thunderheads, slick tricks, muzzy mx-4, with this setup and this is the second season with this bow.

Comment

Oh, and they fly crazy. The thunderheads are the worst.

Comment

Easton Axis 340s

Comment

I have the same bow , 30" draw, 28" arrow, but shoot 75grain bh. Shooting blue streak selects. I like the spine and the gpi keeps me at IBO ( 355 grains). However, the cx arrows seeem to be very brittle to me. At least the blue streak selects I shoot ( only ones I tried). It seems if I hit a twig they break. I 've killed plenty of deer with them the past 2 years ,but will be going back to acc's 3-60 even if they weigh a little more. I ve shot acc's for the past 15 years or so. The cx fly great and have good specs, but just seem to brittle for me. Just my 2 cents!

Comment

Working...
                        X