Safety release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safety release

Where can you purchase a safety release like the archery shops have so a bow can't be dry fired?

Zip ty it string to cable

Comment

Don't know but you could just put a cable tie around the string and cable or if your worried about someone cutting the cable tie then you could use one of them locks with the adjustable wire cable around the string and cable.

Comment

Lancaster has them....

Comment

maybe bass pro, cabelas, or local archery shop.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_H-F View Post
            Zip ty it string to cable
            Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
            Don't know but you could just put a cable tie around the string and cable or if your worried about someone cutting the cable tie then you could use one of them locks with the adjustable wire cable around the string and cable.
            I think he means the safety release aids that are just hooks so the bow can still be drawn but no way for it to be released.

Comment

Pro Shop shot-proof draw tool eliminates accidents and decreases chances of the dry firing of bows Allows full draw without release Inexpensive device to safely exercise drawing muscles to help increase draw weight Cannot be fired The safety cord strap keeps the tool on hand Works for both Right-Hand and Left-Hand shoo

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
                I think he means the safety release aids that are just hooks so the bow can still be drawn but no way for it to be released.
                This, and thanks

Comment

Only $8!!!! Good deal.

Comment

I think this is what your looking unless you shoot a handle type.

tru-fire makes a more basic one as well

Comment

Working...
                    X