No announcement yet.

Chose the Dark Side-new to me Z7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got over 100 kills on my first Z7. I bought my girlfriend and Z7 and she won the state 3D title with it a couple of years ago, not to mention all the hogs shes killed. I finally bought a second Z7 for my back-up bow/ 3-D bow. I think it's the best bow Mathews ever made. You will learn to love that bow. And If you don't, send me a PM and I will take it off your hands!

Comment

Thanks. When I told my buddies, they told me that moving down here to the heat fried my brain. On the plus side, the bow shop owner that I'm friends with is now a semipro sponsered by Mathews, so getting good help is a phone call or email away.

Comment

Good lookin bow. I crossed over to the dark side back in feb with my ZXT, might not ever go back to the light!!

Comment

Best bow Mathews made. Nice rig!

Comment

Loving this bow. Holy crud, eating a ton of crow right now. While its not the most solid backwall, for a single cam, its pretty nice. Not to mention, I shoot it better than any bow I have had in the past couple years. Looking forward to buying and building some arrows for it and getting it completely dialed in. Watch out 2013 bow season, I have a new toy and the torn bicep is healed.....game on

Comment

I have a Z7 extreme and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                Loving this bow. Holy crud, eating a ton of crow right now. While its not the most solid backwall, for a single cam, its pretty nice. Not to mention, I shoot it better than any bow I have had in the past couple years. Looking forward to buying and building some arrows for it and getting it completely dialed in. Watch out 2013 bow season, I have a new toy and the torn bicep is healed.....game on

Comment

nice bow

Comment

I've had z7 & z7 extreme, both very nice bows..njoy & good luck !!

Comment

I have one and love it, good shooting buddy.

Comment

awesome, congrats

Comment

Working...
                        X