Bodoodle Arrow Rest. Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the opportunity to buy a Bodoodle Pro Lite 560 rest for $25. It looks like it's an excellent shape (see pics).

Does anyone know about this brand? This is for my first bow, so I don't know much about rests.

HELP!!!

I have bodoodle rests on all of my bows, and will not shoot anything else. They are crazy easy to set up and get center shot right, and they do not break or move ever. If you get this rest and don't like it let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
      I have bodoodle rests on all of my bows, and will not shoot anything else. They are crazy easy to set up and get center shot right, and they do not break or move ever. If you get this rest and don't like it let me know.
      I'm familiar with the name and style but never owned one. Are they quiet "as is", or do you need to put silencing material on the little forks/ arrow support ? Looks like they might be noisy on the draw ?

Comment

Add mole skin to prongs.

If i ever left WB, i would only shoot this rest. I have 2 put away for a rainy day.

y favorite non capture rest

Comment

Actually putting scotch tape on the prongs is easier thamole skin, and just as quiet, and lasts longer.

Comment

BoDoodles are on all my bows also. I use cloth medical tape on my hunting bow to silence the prongs.

Comment

I have a whisker biscuit on one bow and a bodoodle on the other. Both are great! Both are fail-proof. That is good to know about the scotch tape and medical tape. I have always used the mole skin. It works great but doesn't seem to last as long as I would like.

Comment

have used bowdoodle in past with good success.. easy to tune & inexpensive..

Comment

Originally posted by HunterDan2006 View Post
                  I have a whisker biscuit on one bow and a bodoodle on the other. Both are great! Both are fail-proof. That is good to know about the scotch tape and medical tape. I have always used the mole skin. It works great but doesn't seem to last as long as I would like.
                  Neither will the Scotch, or Medical tape.
                  Bodoodle used to send out tape with their rests, that went on the leading edge of helicopter blades.
                  It didn't last any longer than moleskin.(Dr. Scholles).

Comment

Just wanted to say I bought it, got it rigged up and it works great.

Comment

Originally posted by JRandolphTX View Post
                      Just wanted to say I bought it, got it rigged up and it works great.
                      Good deal!
                      Want to buy another one?
                      I've got so many laying around, I have to move them out of the way nearly everyday.
                      Although I don't use them anymore, my wife does. (She WILL NOT! shoot a Whisker Biscuit). I have nothing but good to say about Bodoodle rests.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                        Good deal!
                        Want to buy another one?
                        I've got so many laying around, I have to move them out of the way nearly everyday.
                        Although I don't use them anymore, my wife does. (She WILL NOT! shoot a Whisker Biscuit). I have nothing but good to say about Bodoodle rests.
                        Smart Lady!!!

Comment

Good deal!
                          Want to buy another one?
                          Been wanting to try one on my 3D bow, if you have one you want to get rid of shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                            Smart Lady!!!
                            I don't know, she married me.

Comment

I don't know, she married me.
                              That's true, but that only proves she doesn't see very well.

Comment

Working...
                              X