Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spott hogg but gonna try out the trophy ridge react

Comment

I just bought the Trophy Ridge Cypher 5 this weekend. I haven't put it on yet, but I will soon. I've been looking at a lot of them and that is the one that I thought was the brightest. It was a lot cheaper than the ones I was looking at buying so I am a big fan that price is not always equal to what you get. I have seen the ones that go for over $200 and they didn't compare to the overall look and sturdiness of this one. Hopefully it will work out for me.

Comment

spott hogg real deal w wrap works well. sent mine back & they replaced my 019 pins w 010 for $10.. good folks..

Comment

Originally posted by rg2 View Post
          spott hogg real deal w wrap works well. sent mine back & they replaced my 019 pins w 010 for $10.. good folks..
          Got the same one. Solid sight.

Comment

had spott hogg w wrap on last 3 bows..works good & no extra buttons to mess with..

Comment

Spot Hogg hunter

Comment

I decided on a Vital Gear moveable single pin and couldn't be happier.
                With multi-pin sights and vertical posts I felt like I couldn't get a good visual on the target, especially in low light or at range.

Comment

HHA, is the gamechanger you want!

Comment

Spot hogg hogg it
                    but trying tr react

Comment

HHA all the way!!!

Comment

Black Gold.

Comment

I had a spot hog and switched to the sureloc sportsman special and i love it. Wouldnt go back to a multi pin set up again

Comment

Originally posted by ROWDY View Post
                            does any one shoot the IQ bow sight?? if so whats your thoughts on it.
                            I had one on my bow for a couple of months..it is now waiting for me to post it for sale..not bad, prefer hha

Comment

For those that tried the React.... Is it what it's hyped up to be? I just got back from Mesquite Archery, and the guy behind the counter says it's crap and won't group well. I get to buy a new sight this weekend. Was sold on the React until today. Help me out.

Comment

the new 2013 cbe tek hybrid by far best and most versatile site one the market. Only down side is cost

Comment

Working...
                                X