No announcement yet.

6"-8' Stabilizer Recommendations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just added a vibracheck 8'' stabilizer to my bow. i was torn between the vibracheck and the octane balance x

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      A wise man once told me if your "stabilizer" is under 8" it's not a stabilizer, it's a vibration dampener.

That said, I feel you use what's best for you. If you have a 11.5" BStinger and it didn't work well for you, chances ar eyou had too much weight on the end. Try lighter weights.

I use a 8" Stoker with the rubber dampener on my answer cause that's the best fit for me with that bow. I can aquire the shot quickly without front shoulder fatigue after an hour or two of shooting. Perfect for hunting situations.

I've been playing with the Vendetta Enforcer with the 3" bulletproof head on my 3d rig. I took off 4 oz of weight and my pin is stuck where I hold. It's a very good stab, and does what it's suppose to do.

I've noticed when it comes to stabs, you have to play around and find what works best. If you have a shop that will let you try stuff out, that's great!

If you don't you'll have to buy and sell until you settle on something that works well for you.

Hope this helps.
      Funny thing is that I was offered that same advice about 20 years ago.

I do think the Vendetta will be my next stabilizer.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
        Funny thing is that I was offered that same advice about 20 years ago.

I do think the Vendetta will be my next stabilizer.
        Vendetta Enforcer is a great stab for stabilization. I have one laying on my bench right now.

I would also recommend a 8 or 10" Stokerized with a Saturn weight on a hunting setup.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryR View Post
          Axion I Cloud
          This one. Sweet stab.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
            Vendetta Enforcer is a great stab for stabilization. I have one laying on my bench right now.

I would also recommend a 8 or 10" Stokerized with a Saturn weight on a hunting setup.
            x2

love my vendetta, great guys and nice small company to deal with

Comment

Vendetta stabs are excellent stabs. I decided to try one on my Pulse for 3d this year, I can say that my pin is stuck in place. I'm busting nocks.

I think as long as my eyes are calibrated right, my scores will go up a few points on average this year.

Comment

Working...
              X