Keep my bow or get a new one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep my bow or get a new one?

I currently have an 05 switchback and I love it. I shoot it very good and have no problem killing animals with it but I went and shot the new creed and the helim the other day and I love how those shoot as well. My question is to keep the switchback or go get a new one and why.

Do you have a backup bow? If not go buy you a new one.

Comment

No I don't. Never had a need for one.

Comment

I'd keep it. But, I'm cheap.

Comment

I'm in the exact same position. I have a switchback and I'm wanting to go get a Heli-m. Pretty tempting. I like how short axle to axle it is. "Might as well spend the money. Can't take it with you when you die." That's what a good friend told me.

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
            I'm in the exact same position. I have a switchback and I'm wanting to go get a Heli-m. Pretty tempting. I like how short axle to axle it is. "Might as well spend the money. Can't take it with you when you die." That's what a good friend told me.
            True but Im not sure that the new bows shoot better then the switchback. Hell the bow tech told me he would keep the switchback over the new ones but I do like the short axle to axle and how light they are.

Comment

keep her

Comment

Everyone always says you can't beat a switchback. I just like the new modern looking bows. I was thinking about camo dipping mine in lost camo so it seems new.

Comment

You don't need one but of you want one get it.You never have too many bows!

Comment

Take the money you'd spend on the bow and get a dif toy.. I sold my seitchback and bought a new one.. I like it but can't really justify it.. Kinda wish I had my old bow and the cash still..

Comment

I still have my Black Max II and will never sell it. I have a couple of bows now and really like shooting all of them. Get you a new one and if you dont shoot the Switchback sell it. O'yea just bought a SBXT from a TBH member this weekend, smooth and quite I may just hunt with it a couple of times.

Comment

I had a Switchback XT and have been shooting it for five years . I love it !
                        I have been wanting an up grade so I just made a trade with a fellow TBH member for a Z7 Xtreme . The Switchback will be my back up bow . The shorter bow is going to be nice in the ground blind .
                        Keep your Switchback but get a new one .

Comment

Originally posted by donfish84 View Post
                          Do you have a backup bow? If not go buy you a new one.
                          I never had a need for one either until the strap broke as I was lowering my bow--fell on a limestone shelf and broke the lower limb. 2nd week of bow season and was gonna take 3 weeks to get the replacement limbs---NO WAY!

Found a used bow, and since I'm a lefty, not always easy, so I bought it and now I'm good to go. Only problem is that the bow that gets left behind is always whining "When are you gonna take me?"

Comment

Working...
                          X