What Would Be A Good Bow For.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Would Be A Good Bow For.........

What would be a good bow for a 5' tall 100# woman. She is a beginner and for now just wants to target shoot. Length, poundage, kids bow.......???

Tbar

PSE Chaos would be a great starter bow. I got one for my wife and she loves it.

Comment

Stick with PSE.. The Chaos is an awesome bow

Comment

Look at the mission riot....
        Seems like a good starter and finisher!

Comment

bowtech Diamond Razor edge .... my wife is the same size and she is deadly with it,plus it was the number one selling youth/womens bow this year

Comment

Originally posted by RACK MASTER View Post
            bowtech Diamond Razor edge .... my wife is the same size and she is deadly with it,plus it was the number one selling youth/womens bow this year
            I would agree with this, son has one and they have a large range of length and weight built in. No switching cams to get the draw length you need.

The other suggestions might offer the same features, I have experience with the Diamond

Comment

3rd for the Razor edge, I know two women that shot and like it alot

Comment

Bought my wife a Hoyt Banshee. Hoyts new one is the Rukus I believe.

She is 26" and pulls 23#

Comment

I just bought my wife a Bowtech Diamond Infinite Edge. She really likes it. We're new to the sport, so certainly not an expert by any means; however, she shot it very well.

Comment

My friends girlfriend shoots a pink diamond that have no idea what its name is but she's about 4'11 and every bit of100# and she shoots the shiyat outta that thing. I'd let her fling an arrow at a hog without thinking twice

Comment

PSE Chaos is a great choice. My daughter shoots a Bowtech Heartbreaker she is only 5ft 2in and 95#'s soaking wet.

Comment

Working...
                      X