Bow cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow cases?

Just picked up a second bow and was looking for a hard case to carry both bows and a few arrows. Does anyone have any suggestions on which one to get. Money is not an object since I am going to win the powerball jackpot tonight

Well I don't know about one that holds two but academy sells q great hard case for 35 bucks I got one and I love it!!!

Comment

I bought a cheap one at academy, it's done me fine. Unless you plan to run over it with a truck or tractor or something else heavy I havnt seen the need to spend more money.

Comment

If you air travel you can't beat an SKB.
        If you want a good sturdy case, the Plano Bow Guardians are really nice
        I haven't had any problems with my cheap $30 Plano case.

But since you're winning powerball, I will sell you my custom Plano case with QAD, Custom Crest Arrows, and TBH member decals for a mere $10000

edit...just read you gotta carry 2. SKB.

Comment

A mere 10000 I think I might be able to swing that

Comment

Originally posted by Mijamen78 View Post
            A mere 10000 I think I might be able to swing that
            Sweet. That's TYD btw

Comment

oh sorry didn't notice you want one that holds two, but for as cheap as they sell them there you could get two and still wouldn't be too pricey

Comment

I have a Plano one already. Just don't want to take up anymore room in the truck with 2 thick cases

Comment

Double SKB

Comment

Just don't want to carry 2 thick cases in the truck. Takes up 2 much room

Comment

X whatever for SKB

Comment

Gonna go to Academy tonight to look these up, thanks!

Comment

I had the same question maybe about 6 months ago I asked everybody. every one said s K B and I got it it's a pretty sweet case about 125 150 ..it really save your bow

Comment

Originally posted by Mijamen78 View Post
                            Just picked up a second bow and was looking for a hard case to carry both bows and a few arrows. Does anyone have any suggestions on which one to get. Money is not an object since I am going to win the powerball jackpot tonight
                            THAT`S THE ATTITUDE!!! hope you did this bro...

SKB brand makes good two bow hard cases and now that we see money will not be an issue they`re about 220-240 dls.

Comment

SKB,,strap mine to the wheeler for the trip to the stand

Comment

Working...
                              X