Hooeyman saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooeyman saw

I have a hooeyman extendable saw to five feet. It just pulled apart the other day when I went to use it. This is only my third time to use it. What the heck. Anyonelse have one and what do y'all think about them. I planning on contacting them to see if they will replace it or something.

I have one and love it......seems to be a great design, and I have not had any problems with it.........

Comment

I've used mine quite a bit. You can really reach out and trim with it. No problems here.

Comment

I love mine, bought it and hung 3 stands in one weekend. Best purchase for clearing lanes and limbs. No problems at all. Just bought the 10' model, will try it this weekend on a particularly high hang on.

Comment

I have the 10'er and I like it ok.. Its definately the easiest to pack around.. But, I'd like something stronger.. I am watching for Wicked Tree Saw to come out with a pole saw this next year.. If its anything like the hand saw it will blow the Hooyman out of the water

Comment

The wicked saw will be out in March. It will very nice, but very expensive. I believe there will be a 6 ft and 12 ft model. The 12ft model will collapse down to 32" and the 6ft model about 1/2 of that. Im holding out until they are released.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertx View Post
              The wicked saw will be out in March. It will very nice, but very expensive. I believe there will be a 6 ft and 12 ft model. The 12ft model will collapse down to 32" and the 6ft model about 1/2 of that. Im holding out until they are released.
              Where did you see any info about it? NEVER mind.. I found it on their FB page.. Looks awesome and I'll definitely get one!
              Last edited by Leftridge; 11-29-2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I spoke with the owner a week or so ago

Comment

Any one know about how much a 12 ft one will run in price

Comment

It's going to be around $180.

Comment

What kind of warranty does it have? Because hooeyman has a lifetime.

Comment

Found a link for the wicked saw on the AT forum

Comment

I have the same saw, I havent broke it yet. Had it about a year.

Comment

A guy i know bought one and the plastic caps came unglued from the metal poles the third time he used it. The saw still works but it is a pain to extend and retract. Definately not worth the money if this is the quality to be expected.
                            However the actual saw that does the cutting is amazing and the idea of having a collapsable saw is a bowhunters dream, They just need to do a little tweaking. We will see if they warranty my buddies saw. ( 5 ft. model )

Comment

Its flemsy and it cant handle hard abuse while fully extended. I hate mine. I just read what i wrote and thats funny

Comment

Working...
                              X