No announcement yet.

Rip Cord Code Red Broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you kidding me? Ripcord has lifetime warranty on ALL THEIR RESTS/ parts!!! Call them up !!!!!

Comment

did today, mailing back tomorrow.

gonna use the TT for the interim.

Comment

wish i had read this before i ordered my QAD , i did not even think to compare warranty

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
          did today, mailing back tomorrow.

gonna use the TT for the interim.
          Atta boy!!

Comment

Rip Cord made it right and sent me a brand new rest in package. They stand behind their product like stated above, my loyalty will remain with Rip Cord...

ac

Comment

I love my rip cord and i cannot find another company with better customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Adgerc15 View Post
                Rip Cord made it right and sent me a brand new rest in package. They stand behind their product like stated above, my loyalty will remain with Rip Cord...

ac
                They are good people up there. Not to mention called to get another screw and found out some of my gf family used to work there for years

Comment

look on youtube. some good how toes on there how to take it apart and put it back. few tricks on there will show you how to fix. Try Ikes outdoors I think his is the best..

Comment

Never had mine rust and have left it overnight hanging in a tree and it rained on it.
                    Have been caught hunting in the rain several times. Not a big fan of the plastic arms. I bought replacements to keep in case they break.

Comment

Working...
                    X