Which bow do y'all like best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deer Destroyer View Post
    Save you some money and get a Bowtech Assassin!!! It's better than all the bows you have listed. And faster!!! Anybody agree????
    no

not even close

I've shot all bows except the 2013 offerings. I'd shoot the crap out of all of them and decide.

all those bows are great, the mission fit and finish is not that of the regular mathews.

I especially like the comments with . . . . "i haven't shot but mine is the best . . . "

I like mathews because they feel smother to me, i don't like top roll but thats what you get with a single cam. Draw cycle is very nice for me and the speed is enough that I'm happy.

I like hoyt because its a great quality product . . . . their fiber bows look great and their cams have been a great meld of smooth and speed. I don't need speed and the 2013 bows felt a bit hallow to me on shot. I didn't like that I wanted a more solid thump vs something that felt hallow.

BT's honestly the last one I liked was the destroyers. The curved limb with the new cams have been fast but the draw cycle wasn't in any way shape or form something i liked. Four years ago I would have said mathews/hoyt/BT were the big three. I bought and owned five bt's in a row and right now I'd not put them in the top five. With strother and elite being better then BT.

Comment

Anybody shot the zxt?

Comment

Helim

Comment

As far as Mathews the MR5. Hoyts are too dang slow and that new air shock is no quieter than a Insanity. I heard em side by side this past weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
            This statements is even more ridiculous than the first statement you made. I gave the OP my opinion and backed it up with facts as of why I would choose one bow over another and you still have not. Also, thanks for the shooting tips!
            Whats ridiculous is that you couldnt pull back a Hoyt. dont get mad at me. I gave an opinion and you came at my opinion first. You Mathew gurus are funny as can be. No problem with the shooting tips. Anytime!

Comment

Z7Extreme is a sweet shooter. Since I bought it I have not found one that merits me trading it in.

Comment

Old school, DXT

Comment

PSE

Comment

Originally posted by avidhunter75 View Post
                    PSE
                    Get outta here

Comment

hoyt!

Comment

Mark one for the Spyder Turbo! Going to pick it up in a few weeks!!!

Comment

I just ordered a new Creed , shot all three new models and settled on the Creed. It is supposed to be here in 3 to 5 weeks, i hope 3 but will be happy with 5, just hope it does not take much longer

Comment

Really leaning towards the zxt

Comment

Nothing about Elite? Do yourself a favor and shoot the answer; then you will have yours!

Comment

Originally posted by L.PILGRIM View Post
                                I just ordered a new Creed , shot all three new models and settled on the Creed. It is supposed to be here in 3 to 5 weeks, i hope 3 but will be happy with 5, just hope it does not take much longer
                                How was the zxt?

Comment

Working...
                                X