No announcement yet.

Which bow do y'all like best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in academy before season and a young man asked me what bow I shot and you know I couldn't remember what it was. I bought it last year but I don't put much stock into brands if it feels good use it. I killed 4 deer 3 coons and a pig last year with it so I guess it's a good one. One thing I do remeber about it is it has an adjustable draw weight from 50 to 70 pounds which is why I liked it.

Comment

How is the ZXT an upgraded Z7X? What are the upgrades? They made it heavier with a few lower fps IBO...sounds like a downgrade to me.

Comment

Martin and Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Destroyer View Post
          Save you some money and get a Bowtech Assassin!!! It's better than all the bows you have listed. And faster!!! Anybody agree????
          Bowtech is out of the picture(only looking into the ones ive listed)

Comment

I duno anything about Hoyt but if it was me I would go Z7X unless roguecraft can list the upgrades the ZXT has over the Z7X. Your looking at getting into a Mathews for $750 or Ballistic for 500. Mathews would def be worth the extra $250 if you can find a Z7X. I have my switchback posted on craigslist right now in attempt to get the Z7X for 750 before they sell out. ZXT is only $50 more but I just don't see how it is an upgrade. I would rather have the lighter Z7X.

Comment

I'm only asking about the bows listed... Thank you

Comment

Z7x very forgiving at long range shots and smooth draw cycle. 7 3/8 brace allows for the for better long range shots. Plus the bow weight in my had is right for me. I choose accuracy everytime speed is over 305fps the way my bow sits anyway and that's not a bad package!!

Comment

Helim is awesome! Love mine and is the smoothest drawing bow I have ever pulled and I was shooting a Hoyt vectrix. Thought Mathews was just a trendy brand and had shot every Mathews made over the last few years and didn't like any of them. Shot the helim and didn't put it down till I paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                    I'm only asking about the bows listed... Thank you
                    I think you would appreciate a hoyt much better. I shot mathews for a few years and Hoyt was the better bow hands down. Im not a follower like some Mathews nuts, but Hoyt has a solid and durable product going on.

Comment

Originally posted by wlfhound27 View Post
                      I made this statement in the mind set that I have been able to draw the bow back and shoot it. thats my mind set. I own one. Not Hoyts fault you couldnt man up and pull it back. besides, its all in your back muscles. If you drew correctly your shoulder wouldnt be torn up. Ive owned mathews before and there a smooth drawing bow, but the fact is th OP wanted an opinion.
                      This statements is even more ridiculous than the first statement you made. I gave the OP my opinion and backed it up with facts as of why I would choose one bow over another and you still have not. Also, thanks for the shooting tips!

Comment

Originally posted by wlfhound27 View Post
                        I think you would appreciate a hoyt much better. I shot mathews for a few years and Hoyt was the better bow hands down. Im not a follower like some Mathews nuts, but Hoyt has a solid and durable product going on.
                        Easy there fella he just wants opinions. But I am a Mathews Nut and proud of it

Comment

Originally posted by Putemdown View Post
                          Easy there fella he just wants opinions. But I am a Mathews Nut and proud of it
                          Sorry for ya.LOl Just kidding

Comment

Helim, pretty easy decision for me! Light and drawing back is smooth as butter!

Comment

Ain't never shot any of them so I have no idea which is the best.

Comment

Other.

Comment

Working...
                                X