Limb driver rest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limb driver rest

Bought an approx '05 bow tech alliance that came with a limb driver. It looks old and i am assuming it was purchased prob when drop aways first came out. While fitting the bow to me I noticed a pretty good "slap" that the rest was making against the riser. Bow shop adjusted accordingly. My question is does the limb driver require tuning, there fore does it need to be retuned, because of that adjustment.

Ps I love this rest so far, but the string that attaches to the upper limb is almost worn it, and is only hanging by a thread on the rest and I amd reading finding a replacement.

Tuning? No. Limb drivers don't have timing issues. Precise tuning? Sure. Everybody should move their rest accordingly to make them shoot better.

Comment

Limb driver works off your draw from the bend of the limbs. If it is up all the way at full draw your good to go. Good luck. Paul

Comment

Rick
        I would take that in and at the least get the string replaced. The time and money to get it done wouldn't be worth the heartache of a big buck that was missed because of that thread giving way.
        The rest I can't help you with as I just don't know.

Comment

Working...
        X