Camo Dipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camo Dipping?

Anyone had their bow dipped in camo before and if so what were the results? I'm thinking about having mine done next year and found a place that will do almost any pattern. I happen to have a Bowtech with the in velvet finish and am also wondering if the pattern will even stick.

The one I have was done already but it was sold as soon as I seen it , woodgrain

Comment

Its my avitar, tapatalk Is bugared apparently

Comment

I downloaded a pic of one that was dipped as snakeskin it is awesome

Comment

I wasn't even thinking about wood grain, but now that I've looked at some of them I think that would be pretty slick. Either that or maybe a Copperhead dip.

Comment

When tappatalk comes back ill show you some ive found , beautiful . Endless possibilities

Comment

IM sending a rifle stock off next week to get dipped. I can let you know how it turns out

Comment

It will stick. They usually bed blast the components before they dip them, so it isn't 2 coats. There are a lot of places that are getting into hydro graphics, but I always recommend Tarjac. They have been doing it for a long time and have a ton of patterns available at very reasonable prices.

Comment

Try again
                  Attached Files

Comment

those look sweet!! never even thought about this before

Comment

Working...
                    X