No announcement yet.

Help ID this broadhead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That suprisingly looks a lot like the first razor tip grim reaper, but that was way too long ago for it to be that kind of broadhead. (I think?) Good luck IDing that sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by KRF View Post
      That suprisingly looks a lot like the first razor tip grim reaper, but that was way too long ago for it to be that kind of broadhead. (I think?) Good luck IDing that sucker.
      It s already id'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
        Killed my first deer with a bow with a Rocket Sidewinder
        Yep. And they didnt hit the market till 1998. I killed 4 deer in Loma Alta with em and had to wait on em that summer to finish production.

Comment

Looks like a spitfire but the ferrule is round I believe its a bass pro shops knockoff..

Comment

Bass pro machanical
            Attached Files

Comment

It is a spit fire, look at all of these and you will see it. #6 in the lineup. Not the BP knock off because it tapers to much at the base and is to skinny close to the tip. The spitfire has a small taper evenly to the bottom just like the one above. Fat all the way.
              Last edited by tx07; 10-11-2012, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Well alrighty then I stand corrected....

Comment

Originally posted by Tomkat07 View Post
                  It is a spit fire, look at all of these and you will see it. #6 in the lineup. Not the BP knock off because it tapers to much at the base and is to skinny close to the tip. The spitfire has a small taper evenly to the bottom just like the one above. Fat all the way.
                  i found that picture when i was researching the broadhead.but it didnt name it....pointless

Comment

look up Rocket brand

Comment

NAP Scorpion XP?

Comment

O. M. G.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          O. M. G.
                          Lol! Read prior posts fellas! the head has been identified!

Comment

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post
                            Lol! Read prior posts fellas! the head has been identified!
                            It been everything fron pre Spitfire, which is funny since a spitfire was NAP's first mech to a cheap Bass Pro head which was not a bass pro head it was a Grim Reaper pictured. I even found out that Sidewinders came out in 1997 when i had to wait to get the BRAND NEW Rocket Sidewinder in the Summer of 1998 because they had a production issue that year. And some how along the way a Rocket Buck Blaster bred a Sidewinder and became a Buck Blaster Sidewinder in 1997. Class over girls.

Comment

Yep!

Comment

It looks like an original handmade Native American arrowhead to me. Probably at least 200 years old.

Comment

Working...
                                X