David's Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David's Outdoors

Just want to thank Julie at David's Outdoors in Weatherford for such great service today. I just bought a Bowtech Assassin Black Ops today and what great staff and service. I purchased my first bow there 20 years ago and the great service has not change so thanks David's outdoors
    Last edited by kooterbrown9157; 09-29-2012, 02:08 PM.

[ATTACH]398015[/ATTACH][ATTACH]398016[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice lookin bow

Comment

Great folks, Tammera taught me how to shoot back when I was a kid

Comment

Nice looking bow! Good luck!

Comment

Yea KEEP she taught me how to shoot to when I was a kid pretty sure I was standing next to you when it happened

Comment

Originally posted by kooterbrown9157 View Post
              Yea KEEP she taught me how to shoot to when I was a kid pretty sure I was standing next to you when it happened
              Brian, never knew you were on tbh. that funny, how many hours did we spend up there? I need to dig up and post a pic of us shooting back then

Comment

That's a good lookin' bow!

Comment

Jim I think we spent enough time there I got very few dates. But that did leave more money to buy more arrows. I could not believe Tammera could remember us coming in there all those yrs ago but. It brought back a lot of great memories of those fun young days miss those days we need to repeat.

Comment

Thanks guys I m loving it

Comment

I would bet we didn't weigh 250lbs combined, we were kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X