100$ gift card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100$ gift card

Just found an old one in my hunting bag. I am thinking good rubber boots or snake boots. Thoughts? The card is burning a hole in my pocket.

Which store?

You're a better man than I am. I would have spent a $100 gift card within a week of getting it.

Comment

Chippewa!

Comment

Better check it on the web page. Depending on how old it is, it may have lost some value. As said before, I would have already spent it. My wife is a hoarder of gift cards, hence the reason I know some will lose value over time. But, to answer your question after a sermon.... Dude get something you wouldn't spend your own cash on. Or add it to something special that you would

Comment

Academy, I checked, it is still good, almost a year old.

Comment

ive done that a couple times myself! SHOPPING SPREE!! lol

Comment

chippewa Snake boots will be your best buy ever! No break in and they feel like BUTTER!

Comment

Are the chippewa snake boots a good deer hunting boot for early spring or bowseason? I need a new pair of hunting boots since mine are worn out and I am unsure as to what i want. I don't want snake boots but I figured they would pay off if the situation ever came up since it would be worth it. Are the hot and heavy for an un-insulated model and how is the waterproofing on these boots?

Comment

i don't think they have chips at academy

Comment

The Burleson Academy does, just seen them last week.

Comment

New pants. Can't walk around with burn holes in Your pockets

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Destroyer View Post
                        New pants. Can't walk around with burn holes in Your pockets
                        this^^^ and it lets your scent out faster.

Comment

Working...
                        X