arrow rest ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrow rest ideas?

New to bows on been shooting a few months... Im looking at getting a new rest.. I got a used bow pse stinger a 2010 or 2011 model.. Any ideas for a rest? Dont have a lotta cash lol but any hints are great

QAD Ultra Rest is a good one. So is Ripcord. I look for a lot of things on eBay and you can find some good deals.

Comment

Whisker biscuit for beginners or avid shooters. They are forgiving and if you're just starting out hunting its the best and simplest

Comment

You will definately get some biases on this thread, mine is the KAZ-Away, love it, I'm even adding one ot backup bow, just can't think of using anything else.

Comment

QAD ultra rest or vital gear are good ones

Comment

I just got a g5 expert 2 drop away and love it so far. easy to set up and tune and very quiet.

Comment

QAD Ultra HD is an excellent rest. Ive got a ripcord on my bow and i dont like it because if you let the bow back down after full draw the arrow rest falls and you have to click it back up into place. Not a good design IMO considering the QAD stays in the upright position untill you actually fire!

Comment

qad ultra cant beat it!

Comment

Whisker biscuit for beginners or avid shooters. They are forgiving and if you're just starting out hunting its the best and simplest

I agree with the whisker biscuit idea.

Comment

Here. No QAD or Ripcord timing issues. And no noisy whisker bristles.

Comment

Do any of yall find that the little tab on the QAD hits on your thumb? I shoot a ripcord and really like it. My father just got a QAD and the tab that you hit to let down the rest touches the knuckle on his thumb when he is at draw. Kinda bothers him and if you have gloves on it seems it could get hung up..?

Comment

NAP SmartRest is a great rest. Hard to find but it's micro adjustable every direction. Try one and I think you'll be calling the taxi sooner than you had planned.

Comment

Limbdriver or QAD rests, used & liked both

Comment

QAD here...

Comment

I shoot a QAD HDX, and have shot almost all of them, I like the QAD's and the Limbdrivers the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X