Multi pin sight for 3-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi pin sight for 3-D

Just found out I need a multi pin sight to shoot novice class in 3-D. I'm just starting out, and learning on the fly. I love my HHA 1 pin but I'm not even close to compete in open class, So my question, give me some suggestions for a competetive pin sight. I think I'd like to stay with a 3 pin, since I understand 30 yards is the longest shot in novice class. More pins seems so "busy".
    Thanks

My set up

Take a look at the Trophy Ridge Micro Alpha V5 pin .019" .... Love mine--very open site, very bright..

Also love the extended mount for longer site line.

Comment

Why not just set your HHA to a single distance, and hold over or under as needed? As long as you don't adjust the sight it is fine for novice class.

Comment

Just start out shooting Open or like stated from bowhuntntxn, just use a zip tie (they will ask you to set it in place) and set it at 25 yards and hold where you need to. Open class is not much difference other then the stuff being used on there bow. If you already like the adjustable sight, then stick with it.

Comment

CBE TEK hunter

Comment

Great news, thank you. I will start off with it zip tied. You guys are a great help to this new shooter. Thanks for your patients with "newbie" questions. I'm like a sponge with this stuff.

Comment

I took my single pin sight off of my bow for this very reason and went back to multiple pins. At the club I was shooting at, the adjustable sight, put me in the Open class also.
              I thought about putting the adjustable sight back on my bow because I really liked having one pin because I never "got confused" and shot the wrong pin in the heat of the moment.

Comment

Working...
              X