Epic broadhead idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic broadhead idea

A grim reaper ferrule with the COC head and 2, 1-3/4 expandable blades that open up between 4 slick trick 1" blades.

Now were you wanting to be able to eat at least part of the deer after you shot it?

Comment

now thats a slug hole! that would take a good amount of momentum and ke there for that beast

Comment

Been done with the Gravedigger and I have shot it twice here in South Africa and teh first broke the ferrule inside the shaft without breaking the shaft and teh second passed thru a Bushbuck at 50 yards and broke one of the mechanical blades. A bushbuck is not a large animal and the arrow did not hit anything hard after the passthru Not super impressed, but it did leave a gaping hole and put the critter down in 50 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Been done with the Gravedigger and I have shot it twice here in South Africa and teh first broke the ferrule inside the shaft without breaking the shaft and teh second passed thru a Bushbuck at 50 yards and broke one of the mechanical blades. A bushbuck is not a large animal and the arrow did not hit anything hard after the passthru Not super impressed, but it did leave a gaping hole and put the critter down in 50 yards.
          I was worried about the the ferrule right above the insert. Its also why i held up on the Slayers. The ferrule on em is not like it was when they were Inverter.

Oh. I shot ur bow today!!!! Loved it!!!! I like how the valley is shorter. It doesnt yank the hell outta my jacked up shoulder on let down.

Comment

Working...
          X