Rocket Steelhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocket Steelhead

Anyone shot these heads before or use them? What's your take?

Yep. When they first came out. If its the 1-1/8 cut. You get a tiny entrance and a small exit.Stout, but tiny!
    Last edited by JW; 09-18-2012, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Good broadhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        Yep. When they first came out. If its the 1-1/8 cut. You get a tiny entrance and a small exit.Stout, but tiny!
        That would be them. I'm still trying to find a new BH for this season and it's almost go time.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
          That would be them. I'm still trying to find a new BH for this season and it's almost go time.
          Lmao! I thought you got you some Shwackers?

Comment

Jeff, just get you some slick trick mags!

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
              No no no. He wants some Reapers!

Comment

Lmao! I thought you got you some Shwackers?
                I did. Not completely sold on them. Also ordered some grave diggers, they haven't come in yet.

Got some of these to.

Holy ****....I'm going to need a therapist after all this!!!!!!!

Comment

Te h*ll with it, shoot rage!

Comment

I did. Not completely sold on them. Also ordered some grave diggers, they haven't come in yet.

Got some of these to.

Holy ****....I'm going to need a therapist after all this!!!!!!!
                    Get you a Smiths Sharpener from Academy for the Grave Diggers. You'll need it right out of the package for em. Dont freak!!! Mudslinger already sharpened his with the Smith.

Comment

No no no. He wants some Reapers!
                      Wasn't all that impressed with the 1 I shot last season. It lost some blades on a ribcage pass thru.

Te h*ll with it, shoot rage!
                      Done that before too. Actually, never had an issue with them.

Get you a Smiths Sharpener from Academy for the Grave Diggers. You'll need it right out of the package for em. Dont freak!!! Mudslinger already sharpened his with the Smith.
                      Huh?!?!?!?!!?!?

Then there's jak hammers, killzones, ramcats and possibly spitfires.

I'm going to go lay on the couch for a while now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm going to actually answer the question you are asking. I would guess the first 10 or so deer I killed with a bow were with Rocket Steelheads. They are small compared to other heads but they fly great and man can they penetrate! I'll take a 1 1/8" wound channel and a pass through any day!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          I'm going to actually answer the question you are asking. I would guess the first 10 or so deer I killed with a bow were with Rocket Steelheads. They are small compared to other heads but they fly great and man can they penetrate! I'll take a 1 1/8" wound channel and a pass through any day!
                          Thanks. In comparison to many fixed blade heads, 1 1/8" doesn't seem that small. Seems to be the normal/standard size of many popular fixed bh's. I'm just keeping all the options open and not wanting to shut any out too early.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            I answered too. In my first post. The rest was ribbing Jeff.

Comment

I didn't add any useful info. Never used them...just gave a suggestion

Comment

Working...
                              X