stealth cam pics....whats up with them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stealth cam pics....whats up with them?

started doing this about a month ago......is it shot?
    Attached Files

Did you feeder sling pea gravel too far and accidentally hit the camera? If so that could be your problem.

Comment

Mine too on occasion. I have no idea why.

Comment

man thats getting old.

Originally posted by SabineRR View Post
        Did you feeder sling pea gravel too far and accidentally hit the camera? If so that could be your problem.

Comment

that is the beginning of the end. I used the Steal cams for a season and they all started that way and by the end of the season, all the cameras were on an acid trip.

Comment

i used Stealth for a number of years . . . . had to replace them every year.

this year I started with two of the new high end ones with AA batteries . . . absolutely horrible.

After four years of stealth cameras I now use the moultrie m80's and they are significantly better designed. no clue what causes that but that was the least of my issues with my stealths

Comment

Im not a stealth cam fan... Never had that problem but they take tons of false pics, which drains the battery....

That being said i have two in the field running with solar panels and external batteries that have been out for 5-6 years now and still snapping pics... More than half are false pics... But they still work... When they finally crap out on me I'm replacing them with bushnell trophy cams!!!

Comment

Thanks. Not all pics are bad, just some. Pretty irritating. I have it set up on a external battery pack w/solar panel. I guess I'll ride her till she wont go anymore...

Comment

That's a pretty awesome sunset!

Comment

Couldn't tell ya, I run 3 of them and never have any issues. 1 unit and 2 of the archers choice.

Comment

Looks like mine did before it went out. That was about 10yrs ago though. It was a 35mm game cam. Last Stealth Cam I bought too.

Comment

That's a cool pic, sorry I am no help on the why.

Comment

Have 3 new 8gb SD cards that do that, might try another card that took care of my prob.

Comment

Help please

I have a stealth cam 1850 I've been using for four seasons I have a problem it was hooked up reverse polarity this season by another user and it burned out the voltage regulator transistor and I cannot read the numbers on that part. I was wondering if anyone has this model that may be willing to open and remove the four screws and take a picture of that area and send it to me email so I can buy me the part and fix mine. I have photos of the area needed but do not know if I can post pics here. Any help would be greatly appreciated because their customer service is terrible. Thanks

Comment

Well I spoke to soon, now all 3 of my cameras are acting funny UNLESS its the neighbor kindly checking my card for me as deleting pictures. He was kind enough to put his box blind on the fence line literally arms distance away from the fence so I wouldn't put it past him.

Comment

Working...
                              X