WGI Canwra and SD Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WGI Canwra and SD Card

I'm getting so sick of WGI TC breaking down all the time and spending money to have it return and wait for it to be replaced.

My sd card can't be put in. It feels like the slot inside is jammed or something. It's messed up.

Is it easier to do a DIY repair on it or I'm better off sending it in for replacement?

Thanks. Luckily I've got another TC to use. I'm thinking about getting best camera or SpyPoint for cellular service image sent to my phone.

Thanks.

Epic fail at posting where it should be in Equipment and Tuning. I'm going back to ATC!

Comment

I gave up and am going to call WGI today and get the friggin replacement. I will save up and buy me a better TC. This whole time I've been getting replacements, hoping the next one would be better but actually, it's gotten worse with every new product they sent me in as a replacement. because for every money I spent on shipping and a package in two years, I could have gotten a better TC.

DON'T buy or spend your money on these junk!

Comment

I have posted here and there about how much good luck I was having with my WGI's. Now I need to eat crow, because the majority of them have all just stopped taking pictures or the internal LCD display stopped working in the last 2 months. Consider this my official post to announce my eating crow. LOL!!!!! Dang el cheapo cameras. They came back to bite me.

Comment

Working...
        X