Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

String question

Ok guys i got a question

i had my bow ( diamond outlaw ) chronoed with the factory strings shooting maximas (350 's ) with 125 feild tip and it was shooting 297 at 72 lbs

i had to have the string replaced ( winners choice ).. I have a small chrono that was used ages ago and it measures fps by sound. After i shot my bow it was reading 308 fps

now after changeing my strings out should it be shooting faster now or slower ?

It also has monkey tails on it so i figured it would be slower with the new strings rather than the old ones that were on it.

Can someone help me out i dont have the ability to get it chronoed were i live they either dont have one or its down..

Thanks

Ttt

Comment

Ttt anyone

Comment

To be honets. Is the lbs the same?? If so . The placement of tails can help speed likf speed nocks. Does it have nocks on it. Also it may be tuned better. More efficient. A lot of variables. Also different materials of strings are faster than some and strand counts can be less also so it weighs less?? A lot of variables to answer easily..

Hank

Holler if I can help.

Comment

THANKS HANK

YES THE MONEY TAILS ARE A LIL CLOSER TO THE CAMS, IT DOSENT HAVE ANY SPEED NOCK ON IT EITHER AND I HAVE NOT MESSED WIH THE DRAW WEIGHT IT SHOULD BE ALL THE SAME 72 LBS

ALSO THE WINNERS CHOISE USE 8190 Xtreme material

IM NOT SURE AS TO WHAT THE FACTORY BOWTECH STRINGS ARE, I DO KNOW THAT IT HAS CUT DOWN ON NOISE SIGNIFICANTLY.

Comment

Working...
          X