No announcement yet.

Anybody else having problems with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the advice. I dont think it is cant but I could be wrong. I try and make sure the bubble is level first, but I have started shooting originally with trad gear and its hard to break myself. I'm headed back to CCR this sunday and i'll try it again.

Comment

Your center shot is off. Get the spacer installed then take a strip of aluminum about 30" long and clamp it to riser side of your bow. Place a arrow on your bow and measure from the aluminum strip to the arrow behind your riser and some where out front.( lazer is easier but not everyone has one) You can pick up a aluminum strip at a hard ware store for just a few bucks

Make sure you're pins are lined up with the wire on the sight.

If your arrows are spines correctly look up modified French tunning. This can be done at 10 yards.

This should take care of your problem. Good luck

Comment

Is it a spacer that would have come with the QAD rest? Or, something I need to order or make.

Comment

I just reread you thread if your right handed no spacer. I don't remember the center shot on your bow but I doubt it's more then 13/16 for a start. For a quik look put your stabilizer on and the arrow will be centered on the stabilizer this again is just a starting place.

Comment

Well, apparently it was cant. So I've been wrong before nothing new. Thanks for the suggestions.

Comment

Working...
            X