Drop away fix!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1TexasPatriot View Post
    Does it only elevate the arrow shaft on the draw? Or will it set when the bow isn't drawn?

Did that make any sense? Not sure if I got the wording right...
    Im wondering the same thing. Bulky as could be but arrow looked contained. Maybe next season???

Comment

Originally posted by wlfhound27 View Post
      Yall really never have the cord fray? Maybe I shouldnt use the thumb assist. Its a great rest.
      My cord has never frayed either. QAD HD on drenalin last 5 years and QAD HDX on Heli'm last several months.

Comment

Its not bulky. It elevates on the draw. Its the easiest most hunter friendly fall away ive ever messed with. As far as elevating at full draw it works just like the original. Its also alot more accurate than most fall aways. Im splittin hairs with that. Not to say others are not accurate.

If it matters. The launcher comes in red, black, gold, pink, blue and neon green.
        Last edited by JW; 09-16-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
          Its not bulky. It elevates on the draw. Its the easiest most hunter friendly fall away ive ever messed with. As far as elevating at full draw it works just like the original. Its also alot more accurate than most fall aways. Im splittin hairs with that. Not to say others are not accurate.

If it matters. The launcher comes in red, black, gold, pink, blue and neon green.
          BUT, can you elevate your arrow before you draw? Like the other fancy rests with the thumb switch?

And honestly, is it really needed?

Comment

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
            My cord has never frayed either. QAD HD on drenalin last 5 years and QAD HDX on Heli'm last several months.
            I hear good stuff about qad hdx. May have to see if me using the thumb assist is causing it to catch. thanks!

Comment

Till it gets out of time.

Dont screw up n shoot a Limb Driver Pro V. I did not like the old Limb Driver's launchers. That Pro V is da bomb!
              I went with the new style Pro V this year and I couldn't be happier. I've been very unhappy with the last 2 QAD's I've had. I have found my new rest for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by 1TexasPatriot View Post
                BUT, can you elevate your arrow before you draw? Like the other fancy rests with the thumb switch?

And honestly, is it really needed?
                No you cant. And thats where the problems start showing up with timing on the QAD's and Rip Cords. The Pro V pics up in the 1st couple inches of draw anyway unlike others that dont pic up till the last couple of inches. On the QAD's n R Cords You have to have em timed right. If ya do they work like a champ. If you dont, then the help threads show up.

Comment

No you cant. And thats where the problems start showing up with timing on the QAD's and Rip Cords. The Pro V pics up in the 1st couple inches of draw anyway unlike others that dont pic up till the last couple of inches. On the QAD's n R Cords You have to have em timed right. If ya do they work like a champ. If you dont, then the help threads show up.
                  Hmm. That's good to know, because I am wanting a drop away, but man I am sure they are a quality product, but EVRYONE I have spoken to has pushed the QAD really hard. I am sure it's a great product, but it's really nice knowing there's other options that might be better.

So much of these parts seem "trendy" if that's the word. I really don't like spending money multiple times, so if I spend $130-150 on a rest, I would like to make a solid choice from jump street.

I could stick with old Whiskers though At least til I finally shank something

Comment

Ive had a QAD. Notice the word "had"..

I think i payed $100 for Gens Pro V.

Comment

Ive had a QAD. Notice the word "had"..

I think i payed $100 for Gens Pro V.
                      Do you mind me asking where you purchased it? Albeit I don't want pink

But that's $30 less than the Vapor Trail site advertises. Which is awesome

Comment

I got it at Double G in Georgetown. I might have payed $120. I didnt lay attention just bought it after i messed witg it a bit. Super simple set up. Like stupid easy.

Comment

I got it at Double G in Georgetown. I might have payed $120. I didnt lay attention just bought it after i messed witg it a bit. Super simple set up. Like stupid easy.
                          Cool. When it comes time (meaning after my kiddos are done robbing me blind ) I'll do some shopping around, but $130 isn't bad. Thanks brotha!

Comment

Sometimes we try to tye in a rip cord to make sure it goes off without a hitch. Sometimes they are too far down the string. We shoot them alot. I have had 3 happen at the shop. I have found that it usually is too much of an angle. So it rubs alot in the edge of the housing. I love mine and the 3 others on my bows.

Comment

Working...
                            X