Slick tricks hitting left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slick tricks hitting left

Consistently hitting 2" left of field points. Should I just split the difference with the sight.

Move you rest a 1 / 32 are less right and that will fix it. Then a just you sights.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Typical... fixed blade drift for me

Comment

Originally posted by pigsticker64 View Post
          Move you rest a 1 / 32 are less right and that will fix it. Then a just you sights.
          X2 you might need to move the sight also after doing this. move the rest, shoot your field tips, move the sight so the field tips hit correct. then shoot broadheads. should be on your field tips now.

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
            X2 you might need to move the sight also after doing this. move the rest, shoot your field tips, move the sight so the field tips hit correct. then shoot broadheads. should be on your field tips now.
            if you do that and it's still a bit left add a little draw weight too

Comment

Moved rest and it helped broadheads but moved field points to right. Moved rest another 1/32 and it had broadheads and field points hitting in same area but with noticable fishtailing. Probably gonna move it back and try different broadheads.

Comment

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
                Moved rest and it helped broadheads but moved field points to right. Moved rest another 1/32 and it had broadheads and field points hitting in same area but with noticable fishtailing. Probably gonna move it back and try different broadheads.
                May have moved it a little too much. Your broadheads should move before your field tips. A hair at a time is all that is needed.

Comment

try the weight, move it back and add a crank and see what happens

Comment

If the bow is tuned well. It should shoot just about any broad head. I have never had a problem with any of the Slick Tricks I have ever shot. May be a spine issues.

Comment

I ordered some montec cs's and will try them before I make wholesale changes to bow. If they dont shoot right I may just go with grim reapers this year.

Comment

I ordered some montec cs's and will try them before I make wholesale changes to bow. If they dont shoot right I may just go with grim reapers this year.
                        It's a simple tuning issue, there are several threads on here posting pretty much the same thing. Take it to the pro shop and have them tune it for ya. Had cam lean on mine and after I got it back shot BH with FP out to 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                          Typical... fixed blade drift for me
                          This is the second time ive seen you post something very similar to this and not try and offer a solution. Do you not shoot fixed blades because you can't get them to fly right? Have you tried tuning them?

I'm honestly just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Rather_B_Fishin View Post
                            It's a simple tuning issue, there are several threads on here posting pretty much the same thing. Take it to the pro shop and have them tune it for ya. Had cam lean on mine and after I got it back shot BH with FP out to 40.
                            May run it up to RBO this coming week.

Comment

May run it up to RBO this coming week.
                              Good plan...Jerry will get right...

Comment

Working...
                              X