Where do I post my bow for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do I post my bow for sale?

I'm no noob to forums designed like this but every other forum I'm on, mostly car & truck related, has a classified section to buy, sell and trade parts. Does TBH not have a forum section dedicated to buying and selling bow and hunting related items?

I'm searching for a place to put my bow package up for sale as I'm looking to upgrade this season. I'd post in this thread what I have but don't want to violate any rules, unless I hear otherwise.

Thanks for any input you guys have.

go to the Classified Section of the forum. While in the Classified Section, make a New Thread. Post pictures, what you're asking for your bow, where you are located, then wait and see what happens...
    Last edited by BowDude; 08-20-2012, 09:32 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Wow... I must be completely blind. I swear I looked on more than one occasion and never saw the CLASSIFIED forum. Where is the :facepalm: smiley?

Thanks man!

Comment

your not going to see it until you have 30 posts and 30 days there is classified rules posted on every thread page

Comment

Must be a member to the site for 30 days, and also have 30 posts under your belt. Then the classifieds section will we be available for you as 'TX H-F' said

Comment

Number 28 ....almost there.....I can see the finsih...thanks

Comment

Working...
            X