Hindsight usage????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hindsight usage????

Is anyone out there using or have experience with the Hindsight instead of a peep sight?

I used it for 3 seasons. I loved it. It just wouldnt fit on my 82nd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
      I used it for 3 seasons. I loved it. It just wouldnt fit on my 82nd.
      Was it as easy to use as they claim?

Comment

Yep. A little learning curve. Only cuz its so different. But its really simple. Ends up working like a rifle sight.

Comment

I used one for one season. Once I got it set up it was very accurate, but setup took a while. It was a little difficult for me to get used to lining up the rear sight with the top pin and lining up the correct pin for the distance with the bullseye.
          A friend of mine bought one like listed in the classifieds and has been using it ever since.

Just a little too much for me to think about while hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by wsteffen View Post
            I used one for one season. Once I got it set up it was very accurate, but setup took a while. It was a little difficult for me to get used to lining up the rear sight with the top pin and lining up the correct pin for the distance with the bullseye.
            A friend of mine bought one like listed in the classifieds and has been using it ever since.

Just a little too much for me to think about while hunting.
            I only shot 1 pin zeroed at 20. I could shoot out to 40 with it. It only took about 1 afternoon to figure out the drop. And that bow was only shooting about 250fps.

Comment

Something similar that you might look at is the "anchor sight" from archery innovations. I love mine. It was really easy to set up....I did all the fine tuning of it before I took off the peep which helped a lot.
              For me it tightened up my groupings as I was torquing the bow without knowing it and getting those occasional random left/right flyers.
              Last edited by Husker; 08-19-2012, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Had one for several years, 15?, will use nothing else, easy to set up, easy to use

Comment

Too much to line up for me.

Comment

Thanks for all the info, I think I'll try it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X