• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another vote for Rhino here.

Comment

I love my Double Bull. They are pricey, but are built to last

Comment

Apoligies to the OP and the rest of you fellas btw.

Comment

This is my second year with my Gorilla Blind, and I've had no problems, very quiet and easy to setup.

Comment

if the OP is still in the market i just posted an Ameristep Choice pop up in the Classifieds, dont use it anymore so i can focus on my Double Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
              Apoligies to the OP and the rest of you fellas btw.
              Sorry to all as well. We just had a misunderstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Texcountry View Post
                Sorry to all as well. We just had a misunderstanding.
                Sounds like you were just being a jerk, we all try to have respect for each other here. If you can't do that maybe you should find another message board.

I bought a brand new no name pop up out of the classifieds for $100 a few years ago, i wish I could get another one. Its on its third season. The windows are really high but I sat on a bar stool and it was perfect and easier to shoot than sitting down.

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
                  Sounds like you were just being a jerk, we all try to have respect for each other here. If you can't do that maybe you should find another message board.

I bought a brand new no name pop up out of the classifieds for $100 a few years ago, i wish I could get another one. Its on its third season. The windows are really high but I sat on a bar stool and it was perfect and easier to shoot than sitting down.
                  I aint touchin this one! Im moving a little farther down the couch!!!!!

Comment

I aint touchin this one! Im moving a little farther down the couch!!!!!
                    I can vouch for the couch... I mean the rhino...

But Ragin doesn't even know how to sharpen broadheads... As if they needed it in the first place!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                      I can vouch for the couch... I mean the rhino...

But Ragin doesn't even know how to sharpen broadheads... As if they needed it in the first place!
                      Lol. What sharpener do you own now?!

Oh fyi, she said she was glad i moved down since i got gas tonight!!! Lmao

Comment

Lol. What sharpener do you own now?!

Oh fyi, she said she was glad i moved down since i got gas tonight!!! Lmao
                        The one you told me to buy.. Smith's ... Love it!!!

Easy to use and gets em scary sharp...

If ragin knows one thing its broadheads... Don't ask him for an e harmony photo though... The guy will scare the crap out of you... In the words of jeff foxworthy... "Oh no not that, not that!!!"

Comment

I have an Amerstep, large, very roomy and tall enough for recurve or longbow. I recommend you practice shooting out of it before going to woods, what ever model you buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                            The one you told me to buy.. Smith's ... Love it!!!

Easy to use and gets em scary sharp...

If ragin knows one thing its broadheads... Don't ask him for an e harmony photo though... The guy will scare the crap out of you... In the words of jeff foxworthy... "Oh no not that, not that!!!"
                            Im sexy and you know it!!! Lmao!!!!!!

Comment

i have hunted out of a killzone pop up blind for the past 3 years and mine are still holding up great, only negative is the straps for the windows begin to get a little stretched out. The zipper on the other hand is still working perfectly and it is very quiet while opening or closing

Comment

I have the Primos ground max. It's nice and roomy. I think it's like 6' X 6' but I could be wrong. I did sit in it with my BIL once and we still had plenty of room.

Comment

Working...
                                X