Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Helim getting annoying and expensive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What good is a Robin Hood if your not hitting where your aiming? Just giving you a hard time, but you do have some adjusting to do it seems.

Comment

Cool picture, but expensive too

Comment

Originally posted by Kokanee View Post
        This was my first experience with the Block using "skinny" hunting arrows at higher draw weight as I have only used it up to this point using my "chubby" 3-D rig. Not sure I want to give it a good review. I punched just about every arrow through the back side Saturday. It wouldn't be such a big deal if the exit "wound" was not a large tear and plug out of the backside. Don't even want to throw broad heads at it now. For the money go with a Rhinehart. Might be smaller than the Block, but will stand up to a lot more abuse I think.
        I need to get a new target for broadheads, and I am planning on getting a Rhinehart 18-1, or some other similar Rhinehart target.

Comment

I plead my case again... It was the 8th shot from the bow at 40! I was rather impressed m'self! Everyone is entitled to a little adjustment out of the gate yes? Let me also note it was 103° and I had sweat in my eye too!
          See I was just thinking you were making excuses, but the sweat in the eye...now that right there...whooo man I understand now.

Comment

Yeah, umm, that buck got away because I had sweat in my eye!

Comment

This was my first experience with the Block using "skinny" hunting arrows at higher draw weight as I have only used it up to this point using my "chubby" 3-D rig. Not sure I want to give it a good review. I punched just about every arrow through the back side Saturday. It wouldn't be such a big deal if the exit "wound" was not a large tear and plug out of the backside. Don't even want to throw broad heads at it now. For the money go with a Rhinehart. Might be smaller than the Block, but will stand up to a lot more abuse I think.
              Thanks for your input, sounds like the rhinehart is the way to go !

Comment

Originally posted by cshall999 View Post
                See I was just thinking you were making excuses, but the sweat in the eye...now that right there...whooo man I understand now.
                Ha! It was really windy too!

Comment

Someday when I am loaded im gonna shoot an arrow at every dot. Then try to destroy it for entertainment. I love a Robinhood. But arrows are not cheap anymore and back when I used to do that I had an endless supply thank to dad!

Comment

Working...
                  X