Blazer-ARIZONA E-Z FLETCH MINI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitch13 View Post
    I have been using the carbon right helical but my vanes dont have that much twist does the mini have that much more.
    Yes, the mini has way more helical.
    Originally posted by USMCatfish View Post
    Received my EZ fletch mini last night.

Now I will drive to Smithfields Archery to get my blazers and give this fletching thing a try.

Is there a glue that yall recommend. I bought some Loctite Ultra Gel to use but always open for suggestions.
    For doing it yourself, the super-glue gel will be your best bet.
    Make sure you have a new bottle ready to go in the event in the middle of fletching, the current bottle goes dry.

Comment

Rocky will the superglue crack drying to quickly?? I've tried loctite liquid and it made a mess on my bohning tower..

Comment

Super glue gel will not crack or make a mess

Comment

Originally posted by krl014 View Post
          I can send pics in a few hours once I get home. I love them though, I got the EZ mini with the right helical and it works flawlessly.
          x2

It was recommended to me to get the Arizona EZ-Mini, and I got the right helical too, and it works great. If nobody beats me to it I'll post photos tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by USMCatfish View Post
            Received my EZ fletch mini last night.

Now I will drive to Smithfields Archery to get my blazers and give this fletching thing a try.

Is there a glue that yall recommend. I bought some Loctite Ultra Gel to use but always open for suggestions.
            I have been using Goat Tuff Glue.

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
              Rocky will the superglue crack drying to quickly?? I've tried loctite liquid and it made a mess on my bohning tower..
              Thats why i and bohning reccomend Quantum XT with Blazers and Blazer wraps or just about any other wrap.

Comment

Started to fletch some arrows today and this little gadget makes them look great. Wish I know about this thing years ago. Never knew fletching could be this easy. Hopefully I can get some pictures up here later tonight.

Comment

So does a Bitzenberger fletch jig work as good as that fletcher for blazers?

Comment

Is the offset of the vanes needed for certain arrows, or is this just a personal preference thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullworks52 View Post
                      So does a Bitzenberger fletch jig work as good as that fletcher for blazers?
                      The EZ Fletch allows me to do all three vanes at once. I use one for vanes and feathers. It is perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Blake8504 View Post
                        Is the offset of the vanes needed for certain arrows, or is this just a personal preference thing?
                        helical helps to stabilize the effects of a planing broad head

Comment

I was leery about the E-Z Fletch but finally just trusted Tipground and bought one. I'm glad I did.

Comment

Working...
                          X