Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure thing - will do.

Comment

My wife loves the Mission Craze. Perfect bow for a beginner because it has tons of adjustment, more than any bow I'm familiar with. She's 25" with 44pd, and the cool thing about the Craze is that is goes from, I think, 17-70 so she can grow into it and if she outgrows it or wants something else it can be tuned down for my son.

Comment

if shes starting out then i really reccomend diamond edge. I got my girlfriend one and put a drop away on it, apex sight, and had some custom pink strings built for it and even out to 40 shes burning up the target. Quiet, forgiving, and very smooth.

Comment

i love my Mathews Jewel i would recommend it to any woman beginner or expert.

Comment

I picked up her Mission Menace a few days ago for a great price. Got arrows for it the other day and plan on shooting this evening. She loves it and it fits her good. Thanks for all the replies. I like some of the one listed here, but she is the shooter. I'll keep y'all posted. Thanks again, Tim

Comment

The Menace is a good bow. My son shots the Menace and my wife shoots the Craze. Both are great bows. Just beware, I got my wife the Craze a couple of months ago and I created a monster! Now she wants to hunt, buy camo, and new gear. There goes my hunting budget.

Comment

I hear ya bearcat. My wife is a big hunter and Fisher. We enjoy the great outdoors together. In fact, I created a Facebook page just for all our outdoor adventures. Pepper's Outdoors if y'all are interested. Thus time next year she'll be in a new fancy bow probably with pink camo. Gotta love her.

Comment

Originally posted by tpepper70 View Post
                  I created a Facebook page just for all our outdoor adventures. Pepper's Outdoors if y'all are interested.
                  Liked.

Comment

My wife loves her Edge currently looking for a left handed edge for daughter. 30-60 lb range, easily adjustable braw length and my mife shoots at 40

Comment

I have a Hoyt Turbohawk set at 62#'2. I love it for the money, but if she doesn't want to spend that much, then check craigs list and find a beginner bow that way, or maybe someone on here has one to sell.

Comment

Bowtech Heartbreaker or Assassin SD are percect for small frames. Adjustable draw length from 22.5" - 27" with 40, 50, or 60# limbs.

Comment

Working...
                        X