No announcement yet.

Bow Case Guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Thunper said the Pole Mountain case is lighter to start by a lot than any of the others including SKB. With the limitations on baggage that airlines are putting on passengers, it is really nice to be able to put 2 bows and other accessories in the Pole Mountain and not have to worry about hitting the 50# weight limit with just a few things in the case. There is also not another case mfg that will put their case thru the rigors of trying to blow it up like Pole Mountain does on their videos.

Comment

Check out the Lakewood Bowfile Case.

Comment

Skb

Comment

wayfair.com has the SKB series one for $239 and free shipping...

Comment

I just bought this SKB case at Bass Pro for $139 for my Alpine Archery Silverado. Fits like a glove with the stabilizer but I remove the quiver.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
              I just bought this SKB case at Bass Pro for $139 for my Alpine Archery Silverado. Fits like a glove with the stabilizer but I remove the quiver.
              Where can you put the quiver? Extra arrows on top or below the bow?

Comment

SKB, they offer free insurance if your bow is damaged and they stand behind their product.

Comment

Originally posted by 1TexasPatriot View Post
                  Wife told me I could pick whatever bow case I wanted for Fathers Day. Suggestions?

Please
                  Originally posted by Viking View Post
                  [ATTACH]342656[/ATTACH]
                  Just picked this one up for my Heli-M
                  SKB I Series
                  This SKB case was specifically designed for the Heli-M. I talked with Mike at Archery Country in Austin about them last Saturday and he said that, while it will fit some other bows, the number is very limited. Another customer bought one for his Hoyt bow so I personally saw that it would fit at least one Hoyt model. If you are interested in the case, I suggest you call Archery Country to verify that it will fit your bow.

Overall, I'm a strong supporter of SKB cases, I don't think you can go wrong with them, just be sure your bow fits the model you like.
                  Last edited by ZZ Pops; 05-30-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZ Pops View Post
                    This SKB case was specifically designed for the Heli-M. I talked with Mike at Archery Country in Austin about them last Saturday and he said that, while it will fit some other bows, the number is very limited. Another customer bought one for his Hoyt bow so I personally saw that it would fit at least one Hoyt model. If you are interested in the case, I suggest you call Archery Country to verify that it will fit your bow.

Overall, I'm a strong supporter of SKB cases, I don't think you can go wrong with them, just be sure your bow fits the model you like.
                    Great advice! According to the dimensions my bow SHOULD fit, but all I ever see is a mathews in the pictures. :what:

Comment

I've had an SKB for three years now. It's carried my SBXT and now my Z7x from Texas to Canada and back with zero problems. Can't go wrong with an SKB.

Comment

Working...
                      X