No announcement yet.

Magnus broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE my Magnus Stinger 2 blade in 100 grain....shoo just like my field points!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Txdeerhunter243 View Post
      I have used the 4 blade stingers and buzzcuts, and they are great broadheads; very sharp, very well-made, about as solid as they come, and deadly accurate. They leave good blood trails and really penetrate. I don't think you can go wrong with them.
      ^^^ Buzzcuts have been my choice for years. I've shot Tricks and Montecs but haven't found anything yet to beat the toughness, sharpness, and pure magic of a 100 grain, 4 blade BuzzCut. This comes beyond flight patterns to actual shooting of whitetails, multiple exotics, rams and hogs. Go for it !

Comment

I have used the 4 blade stingers and buzzcuts, and they are great broadheads; very sharp, very well-made, about as solid as they come, and deadly accurate. They leave good blood trails and really penetrate. I don't think you can go wrong with them.
        This is me except I have not shot the buzzcuts. I find them easy to sharpen and if you bow is tuned they will poke the same hole as field tips. If you put a Stinger in the lungs the critter is not going far.

Comment

Originally posted by Okiehunter View Post
          This is me except I have not shot the buzzcuts. I find them easy to sharpen and if you bow is tuned they will poke the same hole as field tips. If you put a Stinger in the lungs the critter is not going far.
          I have used them for years and they are great heads.. lifetime warranty no questions asked.. You break one, cant sharpen it or whatever, send it back and get a new one.. Tune your bow, use a G5 straightener on your inserts and arrows when you cut them and you have to shoot at seperate dots when shooting them. I have shot several deer and hogs and turkeys with them and they work.. One doe I shot at 20 yds, didnt know she was hit.. smelled the arrow in the dirt and then bolted.. My son killed his first 2 deer with them with a 40 pound bow and gold tips. Both complete pass throughs and quick recoveries...

Comment

I like the old 1-1/2 cut Magnus. I think you may be able to get em thru 3 Rivers still. I love the old snuffers. I do not like the new ones at all. But i just dont care for little broadheads. Personal preference.

Comment

Just don't buy the killer bees.

Comment

Stingers are the best! You wont be disappointed. Shot a hog at 20 yards, he ran 30, and i watched him drop. The blood was more than enough. Iv'e had no issues as far as tuning goes.

Comment

I have seen deer killed with as little as 30 pounds with the 85 grn head. I was at the factory last spring and met with Mike and his crew. Great folks that are proud of what they make. The heads are hand tuned before they are packaged so they will fly true. My son has killed 5 deer with the same broad head. Just resharpen it and go after another one. If you damage one send it back and you will get a new broadhead.

Comment

Working...
                  X