Mathews Phase 4 or wait for 2024?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mathews Phase 4 or wait for 2024?

What do you think? I am left handed. Not sure when the 2024 LH will show up.

Usually Nov 15, you are a week out. I'd wait and see what they come out with .

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
      Usually Nov 15, you are a week out. I'd wait and see what they come out with .
      Agreed.

We had a new Prima set up for our daughter as a Birthday/Early Christmas gift the first Saturday of October and there were rumblings of the possibility of at least a new cam on the 2024 bows.

It definitely won’t hurt to wait a week and see what they send out.

Comment

It’s going to be interesting! Lots of rumors of a total overhaul! I’d wait also, I missed the 4 by 2 weeks last year.

Comment

A reliable source says the 2024 bow will be faster. But, the 2023 Phase 4 is an amazing bow. Being LH, my local dealer had two LH Phase 4 bows to choose from. I picked up one of them today.

Comment

I'm not sure I would ever need more bow than the phase 4. Fast, compact, accurate, and ridiculously quiet. Shot a doe last week with 6 deer in the pen and nothing spooked at the shot.

Comment

… well it’s out. I’m just begging a manufacturer to take my money

the new ones has a ton of cool features. Grips the same, so that would be an immediate replacement and the performance according to the reviews have it missing the mark 13-16 off advertising

just hard to pay $1400 plus the only reason for me would be the accessories… so $3500-4k to get a bow with 0.5” shorter brace that’s almost 18 fps slower still.

still a good looking bow and I’m sure awesome and off I were behind in what I’ve currently got is probably be more apt to bite the bullet. But kinda disappointed even though I knew what was coming

honesty goes a long way

Comment

Working...
              X