Sights for Youth bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sights for Youth bow

Needing to upgrade the sight on my sons bow looking for a 4 pin with good adjustment for my sons mission. What says the green screen if trying to stay at or under $100

I forget the model, but CBE makes a solid 5 pin site for around $90. We have one on my wife and daughter’s Primas and they work well.

You can pull one of the pins out of you only want 4. We left the one for my daughter at 5 but pulled two out of the site on my wife’s bow so she’s running it as a 3 pin setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
      I forget the model, but CBE makes a solid 5 pin site for around $90. We have one on my wife and daughter’s Primas and they work well.

You can pull one of the pins out of you only want 4. We left the one for my daughter at 5 but pulled two out of the site on my wife’s bow so she’s running it as a 3 pin setup.
      I just remembered I got a text receipt of the build for my daughter’s bow from October 7. The site is a CBE Tactic Micro. It’s listed at $89.99 and that site will run a rheostat light if you want to.

Comment

Working...
      X