Hunting quiver recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting quiver recommendation?

I have an older Alpine Softloc quiver that has worked ok. It is very quiet due to the Softloc connector. But, I am wondering if there are newer quivers that that are lighter and also quiet. It will go on my Bowtech Equalizer LH

Thoughts?
    Last edited by sdfrench; 09-21-2023, 02:43 PM.

I think my buddy has a New Dawn Vortex 6. It is a circular quiver and its slim and lite.

Comment

I have two by the same company. One is a 3 arrow quiver I use when mostly deer hunting. And the other is a 5 arrow quiver when I'm after pigs and pest. You need to determine if you like shooting with the quiver on or off also. As the added weight could torque the bow a little if on.

Comment

I really like the Tree limb Premium

Comment

I decided to order the Tightspot Lite 5 Arrow quiver. It is on the spendy side. But, the features appear to be worth it.

Comment

If you have a newer bow the bow manufacturer low profile quivers are awesome... Hoyt and Mathews. Tightspot is a long time favorite, but I have heard good things about the Nock On quiver as well.

Comment

I have and like the tightspot 5 arrow quiver on my Bowtech as well. I shoot it with and without the quiver on and it makes no difference in my specific situation when hunting since all my shots are 25 yds and less. Out in open country that might be a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
                If you have a newer bow the bow manufacturer low profile quivers are awesome... Hoyt and Mathews. Tightspot is a long time favorite, but I have heard good things about the Nock On quiver as well.
                It is a 2007 Bowtech. Not exactly newer. lol The Tightspot 5 Arrow quiver mounts on it quite well.

Comment

Spent money on the TightSpot. Great quiver, holds 'em secure and fits nice and tight next to the bow for better balance. Then...............I started shooting the with the quiver off my bow and realize that I have one over priced arrow carrier.

Comment

Got a tight spot last week. Shot out to 60 and it actually makes me hold better. Guess the added weight helps

Comment

I have a Quivalizer. It's a fairly light quiver, but it also serves as the stabilizer. That cuts one accessory and its weight out of your setup. I like it. I also don't need a bow sling. I put my bow over my neck and shoulders with sight on left side and quivalizer on right side. It balances really well, especially when I have my backpack on (which is almost always). I can walk without holding on to it and just let it ride. The only con is that it's longer than a typical hunting stabilizer. It hasn't been an issue for me at all though.

Comment

I picked up a Trophy ridge Hex Light recently. I think I'm going to return it. It is heavy, GrizzTricks just BARELY go under the hood, and it has a little play where it locks into the base. Shouldn't have gone cheap.

Comment

Just switched to a tight spot shift lock and love it.

Comment

There is a new Tightspot quiver that looks awesome. I just wish the quivers weren't so expensive, but at the same time you gotta pay for good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X