Trailcamera Cellular with SD card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trailcamera Cellular with SD card

So I have started looking for Trail camera that is capable of cellular usage. But for right now I may just use it without. In order to use it without cellular. Obviously, I need to find one that has a SD card option.
    Is there a trail camera out there that anybody has used and would recommend?

As far as I know all cell cameras have to have a SD card. The only cell cam I know that doesn’t use a SD card is the moultrie edge camera (which I’ve never used that camera before).

I run Spartan cell cameras. They take incredible pictures and videos on the cellular side.

t think all cameras will take real good pics to the SD card. It’s on the cellular side of pics that some cameras quality varies.

Comment

Lol. The Moultrie edge was the one I saw that didn’t have a sd card. What are the odds.

yeah. I doesn’t have to have real clean pictures. Just wanting a camera that will show the difference between a 125” and a 150”. didnt want to break the bank because it is being placed on public property this year. I’ll check out the Spartans.

Comment

Check out Tactacam and Covert as well.

Comment

Spypoint cams (cellular and otherwise) allow for up to a 32 GB SD card in them which, depending on your settings, can last you a good while. The pictures it takes are "decent" at best. Even when I pull the card and clear the photos onto my laptop, they aren't super clear or HD by any sense of the word. I think they might just sharpen the pictures after they are uploaded to their servers or something because I think the camera is something along the lines of an 8 megapixel camera (like on an iPhone) so the pictures should be crystal clear, even at low/no light. Regardless, 32 GB will get you a long time between camera card pulls if you choose to go that route. Just follow the formatting instructions on their website and they'll work like a charm.

Comment

Working...
          X